Cenegenics & Partners
- Cenegenics Corporate Site
- The Wellness Hour
- The Cenegenics Times
- The FCM, CME Provider for Cenegenics’ Physician Training Program, Receives Top Accreditation Status
- Stopping the Clock
- KNPR Interview with Cenegenics
- Who’s Looking After Your Health?
- Tax Deductible. No Insurance.
- Why Use Cenegenics Nutraceuticals Instead Of Lower Cost Products At Local Health Stores?
- Cenegenics Elite Health: Reignite Your Zest for Life
Suggested Cenegenics Blog Posts
- Nutrition for Weight Loss
- Weight Loss: Role of Exercise
- Why Can’t I Sleep? – Clinical Explanations
- Sleep Apnea: What is it?
- Anti-Aging vs. Age Management
- Bariatric Surgery Alternative
- For more reading, see the full Cenegenics Blog!
Obesity and Diabetes
- This is how much time obesity cuts off your life
- How Body Fat Can Shorten Your Life
- America’s Obesity Epidemic Hits a New High
- ‘Fat but fit’: How carrying excess weight can have long-term health consequences
- Study: Even The Normal-Weight Should Watch That Apple Shape
- ‘Fat’ is the new normal in America
- The average American woman now weighs as much as the average 1960s man
- Will the ‘Fat Gene’ Get You? Your Birth Year May Matter
- Prediabetes and the risk of cancer: a meta-analysis
- DOJ Actions: 100+ Supplement Makers
- Weak hands, weak body?
- The Sleep Cure: The Fountain of Youth May Be Closer Than You Ever Thought
- 4 Natural Supplements That Are as Powerful as Drugs
- Resilience of the Salivary Microbiome
- Chronic Stress Puts Your Health At Risk
- New Study Says Smoking May Be More Harmful Than Previously Thought
- Does Fish Oil Really Cause Prostate Cancer?
- Let the Body Rest, for the Sake of the Brain
- 6 Things You Know About Aging That Aren’t True
- The Hazards of Sitting By Bonnie Berkowitz and Patterson Clark, Published: Jan. 20, 2014 (Washington Post)
- New Study Shows How the Body Builds Strength As We Age
- The Risk of Having High Blood Pressure Just at the Doctor’s Office (After reading this article see our CIMT page.)
- Accused of selling adulterated ‘herbals’ – GNC, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens
- Sleep Recommendations
- The Dangers of Processed Foods
- Sugar vs. Fat: The Final Verdict on Which is More Detrimental to Health
- Habits That Make You Obese and Overweight
- Paleo Magazine – Nature by Design Article
- Low vitamin D predicts more severe strokes, poor health post-stroke
- Does your diet affect your mental health?
- Vitamins Hide the Low Quality of Our Food
- Everything That’s Wrong With The Modern Diet
- Life’s Secret: Brussel Sprouts
- The Skinny on Nuts and Seeds
- Why People Get Fat
- 10 Foods That Destroy Your Diet
- Nutrition Value Org.
- Nutrition Data
- How to Win an Argument With a Nutritionist
- Fruit and vegetable consumption and mortality from all causes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer: systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies
- Is Sugar Toxic?
- How to Eat an Artichoke
- The Dirty Dozen (Pesticides)
- Staying on Course
- The Truth About Red Meat
- Are High Protein Diets as Dangerous as Smoking?
- Sweet Drinks and Heart Disease
- How a Healthy Diet Makes a Difference
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Is It Really Healthy To Be A Little Obese?
- Think Before You Drink
- Build Muscle and You’ll Live Longer
- “Exercising drives down risk for 13 cancers, research shows” Reports From:
- What does physical inactivity actually do to your body?
- Major Flaws in Testosterone Study
- Can Testosterone Therapy Fight Obesity in Men?
- Endogenous Sex Hormones and Cardiovascular Disease in Men
- Inverse relationship between total testosterone and anti-oxidized low density lipoprotein antibody levels in ageing males.
- Assimilation and mobilization of triglycerides in subcutaneous abdominal and femoral adipose tissue in vivo in men: effects of androgens.
- Endogenous Sex Hormones and Metabolic Syndrome in Aging Men
- Relationship Between Low Levels of Anabolic Hormones and 6-Year Mortality in Older Men
- Vigor Quest By T. Dunkel
- Effect of hormone replacement therapy on cardiovascular events in recently postmenopausal women: randomised trial
- Finally Great News for Women and Hormone Therapy: Safe Before Age 60
Emotion and Stress
- 8 Emotional Moments That Have a Huge Impact On Your Body
- Understanding How Grief Weakens the Body
- Pets Can Enhance Your Life
- 5 Easy Strategies For Managing Stress
- Telomeres and Cardiovascular Disease – The BMJ
- Raising the Bar for Preventive Medical Approach: Healthy Aging Global Leader Offers Life Length’s Telomere Test
Hormone Replacement Therapy
- How To Identify Hormone Imbalances (Video)
- Growth hormone and testosterone in heart failure therapy
- Long-Awaited Research Reveals Good News: Minimal Adverse Effects with Testosterone & Growth Hormone Therapy over Two-Year Period
- Safety of Testosterone Therapy in Cardiovascular Disease: Where are we now?
- Myths and Truths of Growth Hormone and Testosterone in Heart Failure
- Long-term Safety of Testosterone and Growth Hormone Supplementation: A Retrospective Study of Metabolic, Cardiovascular, and Oncologic Outcomes
- AACE Issues Statement on Testosterone Therapy and Cardiovascular Risk
- Testosterone and the Cardiovascular System
- Men who like spicier food are ‘alpha males’ with higher levels of testosterone
- Age-Related Testosterone Depletion and the Development of Alzheimer Disease
- Testosterone and Growth Hormone Normalization: A Retrospective Study of Health Outcomes
- Lower Testosterone Levels Predict Incident Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack in Older Men
- Low Serum Testosterone and Estradiol Predict Mortality in Elderly Men
- Low Serum Testosterone and Mortality in Male Veterans
- Endogenous Testosterone and Mortality Due to All Causes, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cancer in Men
- Low Serum Testosterone and Mortality in Older Men
- Testosterone Treatment and Mortality in Men with Low Testosterone Levels
- Testosterone and Growth Hormone Improve Body Composition and Muscle Performance in Older Men