Mimi Daniel, M.A. | Executive Assistant:
“I have worked with medical researchers for 10 years at the world renowned St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, TN. The last two positions I held at St. Jude’s Hospital were as Leukemia Registrar and Co-Investigator in Epidemiology Research. In my role as the Executive Assistant of the center, I bring tremendous organizational skills to the detailed, comprehensive care of our patients”
- BA in Anthropology, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- MA in Medical Anthropology, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- Leukemia Registrar, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN
- Co-Investigator in Epidemiology Research, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN
- Executive Assistant, Cenegenics, Scottsdale, AZ, —Responsible for streamlining processes related to the care of patients and maintaining a level of organization to create an atmosphere of professionalism that extends directly to the patients.